Monday, September 15, 2008

We have a semi-permanent residence if you are interested in sending anything to Julie or I
Name
Correo Central Riobamba
10 de Agosto y Espejo
Riobamba Chimborazo Ecuador, S.A.

And please let us know if you do, so we can pick it up. Julie will be in that area until about the end of October, maybe more. I don`t know how long packages take, you can ask UPS or something though.
Julie is here in Riobamba the University teaching English classes. She has 3 classes of different levels 5 times a week. She is really enjoying it. And has her own apartment she is renting, it`s pretty cool.
As for me, i`m traveling around alone, wherever the wind takes me...but i`m still in ecuador for the time being.
I also have a cell phone now, if you are interested in calling me or writing a text message. The following should work to contact it
How to dial to Ecuador cellular:
for calls to a cell phone dial: 011 + 593 + 9 ??? ???? so it will be 011+593+9 0209875
011- intl code
593-ecuador
That should work. No gaurantees I`ll pick up of course...but give it a shot.
Until next time, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and show your love here: